- Collect funds in your RBC bank account
- Live within weeks
- You own your website, no ongoing charges with Pure Salt Design
- Project cost $2,400 + VAT
- We can have you live within 6 weeks - providing you meet RBC ecommerce banking requirements
- We can build a secure payment collections page that is added to your existing website. A new tab would be added called "online payments".
- Customers will use the invoice you generate for them to pay the bill on your website. The invoice number, date, amount and description will be collected and forwarded to you with a payment onfirmation for processing.
- One page specific to collecting invoice details
- One secure check out page
- Built into your existing website.
- We will design a new banner that highlights: Pay your invoice securely here! And links with a button to the payment page.
- Secure check out page integrated with your bank’s mandated payment processor.
- Credit card information is collected securely.
- Included: All liaison with the payment processor including site testing.
- Included: All liaison with your chosen Bank’s Ecommerce Department related to the site going live.
- We take responsibility for the website checklist issued by the bank to meet ecom specifications.
- A website where you payment collections will be added.
- SSL certificate to protect credit card transactions – mandatory. Starting at $80 per year each, one- two certificates are required.
- Website hosting, due to the weight of your site you need dedicated VPS hosting (your current hosting will not be fast enough). GoDaddy offers this for $600 cost price per year.
- Setting up a merchant bank account with your bank
- Bank fees
- Bank credit card charges on all transactions.
- Edits or maintenance once the site goes live.
- Future website maintenance to keep your website safe and secure. Starting at $150 per month
We started in 2011 and since, 300+ Bahamian clients have CHOSEN US
Ask any of our clients what its like to work with us, SEE OUR CLIENTS HERE
See what clients are saying ABOUT US
Available for Bahamian businesses
Our payment terms for projects under $4,000 are 50% to begin and 50% upon completion, paid online.
If you have more than 12 products or services to sell, we have larger packages. Tell us about what you want to do.
If you bank with CIBC, BOB or Scotia, we can get your online too, but turnaround time and price may vary.
All our design work is original, we never use templates.
Stock photos not included.
Our websites are built using WordPress. After the project is completed you can edit text and images yourself. You can add more pages too.
We reserve the right to decline working with companies and individuals.
“We trust Pure Salt to keep our website maintained and have done since 2011”
“Innovative, creative,accessible, and personable are some words I can use to describe Pure Salt Design. They are constantly bringing new ideas to help improve the way we do business that can help increase sales but also save our customers money. Their attentiveness to our business makes us feel like we are special….that’s priceless Convenience that is affordable for all! That’s Pure Salt!”
“Working with Pure Salt here at Island Wholesale has been a very pleasant experience. Pure Salt has exceeded my expectations in every way; they are fast, knowledgeable and creative. Their dedication and passion for what they do is illustrated through their excellent customer service. We look forward to a long and successful relationship with Pure Salt.”
“My experience with Pure Salt Design has been nothing short of amazing. The team is creative and responsive. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to take their business to the next level.”
“Pure Salt has excellent customer service and are great at website and logo designs.”
“From day one, Charlotte has listened to the marketing needs of our business and interpreted them creatively and within our budget. She has been a cooperative and understanding partner, taking full interest in what we do. She gets invested in her clients and becomes one of the team.”