upfront WEBSITE DESIGN Website Packages
These custom websites are designed and built to meet your goals and provide your customers with a streamlined experience.
In all upfront WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGES you will get:
- A 10-minute online survey; Tell us what you want to achieve with your website, share links of sites you like with us, provide your logo and approved text.
- First Review: 5 days after survey completed
- Two original website layouts will be designed for you to consider.
- Four unique rotating banners will be designed, please choose two.
- Request up to two sets of design revisions. Select one design to apply to your revision.
- Up to two stock photos purchased to support your graphic layouts.
- One domain name registration for 1 year.
- Your website will be built as a responsive design (shows on tablets and ipads without scrolling)
- We create the code and embed Google Analytics in your website so you can track what your users are doing.
- A 5-minute online survey; Tell us what words you expect people to use when they search for you on Google. We will use this information to create basic SEO (search engine optimization) and embed it in your website.
- Passwords to access Google Analytics and your website backend are handed over at the end of the project. You need this information for maintenance in the future.
- We back up your site one month after completion and keep it on file.
Will my website work on a smart phone?
Yes, but unless it is built specifically for a smart phone it will require scrolling to navigate the site.
Upgrade to Mobile Design and we design a second version of your website that is optimized for smart phones without scrolling.
All of our website packages include Responsive Design. This enables your website to automatically adjust to an iPad, tablet or large TV screen without scrolling.
After the site is built, how much will it cost?
Hosting your website, emails, and domain with Pure Salt via GoDaddy is very price competitive. Expect to pay under $150 per year with 5 emails, one domain name and hosting for one website. GoDaddy will invoice you via email with payments accepted online.
Who owns my website?
After the creation and completion of your website, you own it, completely.
There are no additional or hidden charges after project completion. You will be given passwords and backend website access after your final payment is made.
How do I look after my website?
Ongoing web maintenance is available with Pure Salt Design. Check out our packages online to meet your needs and budget.
What does that mean? - Hosting
Go Daddy offers hosting services to enable access to your website on the Internet. You will get an invoice every year from GoDaddy to renew your hosting if you want your website to stay live on the web.
What does that mean? - Emails
We offer email creation services:, including set up of individual or group email accounts, passwords, and easy to follow instructions. Our email plans come with unlimited email storage.
What does that mean? - Maintenance
Website maintenance is like servicing your car; you can service based on the recommended maintenance schedule or you wait until it doesn’t start. The later can be very inconvenient and more costly.
If you don’t maintain the site it will eventually start breaking down
- Graphics, images and text disappear.
- Text and images won’t show as they should.
- Loading is slow.
- You can get hacked because the platform is not updated and secure.
Please note, e-commerce must be maintained to secure online payments.
What does that mean? - Site Security
When Pure Salt Design sets up the hosting and passwords with Go Daddy we have maximum security in mind. If you choose to set up your own hosting or use another hosting company, we take no responsibility for the potential consequences associated with the account.